CT 100 – Connection Component
Connection components define connection details for each project lifecycle. All other components reference connection components to define their source and destination. LeapFrogBI manages the creation of all required objects based on these definitions.
Connections are maintained for each project lifecycle. By seperating connection definitions from component definitions, components can be migrated between environments freely.
- Define connection components
- Demonstrate creating a connection component
- Review project lifecycles in the context of connection components
- Discuss how lifecycle configuration packages use connections
Configuration & Tools
- SQL Server Management Studio 2012
- Database – AdventureWorks 2012
- SQL Server 2012 Database Engine
To review the project created during this course log into LeapFrogBI using the following credentials and select the corresponding project from the Training Account project list. Send a request to email@example.com to add a fully editable copy of this course’s project to your LeapFrogBI account.
User Name: Student
Project Name: CT 100
Supporting Materials & References
AdventureWorks 2012 – SQL Server 2012 Sample OLTP Database